Aaah…Paris, the City of Lights, Fashion, and L’Amour
All these references are far from enough to reveal all of Paris. Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower.
Surrounding Paris is historic Normandy
and the exquisite Loire Valley…
…known as the Cradle of the French Renaissance.
From Champagne to Versailles, we’ll savor the best
France has to offer.
Here’s just a few of the many things we’ll be experiencing:
- We’ll begin by visiting Paris and her many neighborhoods and museums, including a guided tour of the Louvre where we’ll see the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- A trip to Paris would not be complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Then there’s the Paris undergrounds and catacombs
- We’ll visit and tour Palais Royale, or The Royal Palace, as we would say
- Notre Dame is on our list to visit, as well as Tuilleries Garden, and Ile Saint Louis
- We’ll visit the World War II sites of Normandy, Normandy Beach, and Omaha Beach
- We’ll also visit the Loire Valley, Chambord and Chenonceau Castles, Monet’s house and Versailles
- And we’ll venture into the Champagne region
And that’s just a taste of all we’ll see and do!
AND THEN THERE’S THE FOOD
From mushroom bourguignon and carottes paysannes to vegan cassoulet, we’ll savor it all; and I hope you know us well enough to know that we will be dishing up the best that France has to offer in our own kitchen, as well as enjoying meals out in local restaurants. Plant-based or not, you’ll find something luscious to satisfy your desires at the table.
FEATURING CHEF PATRICK VERRE
Cooking alongside Christina, and joining you on your daily excursions is our dear friend, and exquisite plant-based chef, Patrick Verre.
Trained and schooled in France and Belgium, seasoned in NYC, Patrick’s cooking style has evolved with the trends for the last 15 years. Many years ago, he turned his head to the correlation between food and health, and a wholesome plant based lifestyle, and hasn’t looked back.
Patrick is both Cornell University and Macrobiotic Kushi Institute certified.