Brussels Sprouts and Quinoa Salad
Savory roasted Brussels sprouts are the star of this salad. Roast your sprouts with olive oil and sea salt until tender and browned on the edges.
Makes 3-4 servings
- 2-3 cups leftover cooked Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups baby arugula or other salad greens
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons juice of a fresh lemon
- Sea salt
Step By Step Instructions:
Cut the cooked Brussels sprouts into hakves or quarters. Mix gently with quinoa and greens, taking care not to break them up too much.
Make the dressing by whisking olive oil with lemon juice and sea salt to your taste. Toss dressing gently into the salad and serve topped with pecan pieces.