|The Sites and Experiences|
In all of Italy there’s but one Tuscany. And it will take your breath away. Join Christina and Robert Pirello for this once in a lifetime adventure and exploration of this magical land. Here’s a sampling of what we’ll see and do: we’ll experience a multi-city Chianti wine tour and visit the Chianti Wine Museum and Castello di Meleto; of course we’ll tour Florence and see Michelangelo’s David. Other highlights include visits to the cities of Cortona, Livorno, Siena…and so much more.
|Villa Frattoria La Torre|
Our villa, Frattoria La Torre lies high in the hills just south of Florence, within walking distance of the pretty village of Reggello. The owners have restored the entire hamlet and converted it into beautiful apartments with private bedrooms and baths; and plenty of private spots with terraces and superb views of the Tuscan countryside. Complete with swimming pool and shared laundry facilities, so you can plan on packing light.
And Then There’s The Food
- Friday, July 3 - Depart USA
- Saturday, July 4 - Arrive in Rome and enjoy a picturesque drive to the Tuscany countryside
- Sunday, July 5 - We'll enjoy a relaxing day at Villa Fattoria La Torre and visit the town of Reggello
- Monday, July 6 - An exquisite full-day of touring in Chianti where we'll visit the towns of Radda (where we'll enjoy lunch), Greve (where we'll visit and taste wines at The Chianti Wine Museum), and Gaioli (where we'll have a wine tasting at Castle Meleto)
- Tuesday, July 7 - A full-day experience, including a three hour guided tour in Florence, including a visit to the Academia to view Michelangelo's famous David
- Wednesday, July 8 - This day we'll visit the town of Cortona, famous for the movie 'Under The Tuscan Sun'
- Thursday, July 9 - We'll visit the medieval coastal port town of Livorno
- Friday, July 10 - We'll visit the Etruscan city of Siena
- Saturday, July 11 - Head back to Rome for travel back to USA
$3,395.00 per person double occupancy / $3,695.00 single occupancy
All inclusive - excluding airfare, which we assist in arranging
Extend your stay at the beginning or end of trip (we will arrange hotels and tours upon request)
Call or email for details and to reserve: 1-800-939-3909 / firstname.lastname@example.org / christinacooks.com