Join Us on Cape Cod
It’s a Healthy Four-Day Retreat
Trick or treat! Definitely a treat on Cape Cod for a weekend of classes, discussions, lectures, feasts (and some fun sightseeing) to create your healthiest fall yet!
Wait…Why travel to take cooking classes? Well, picture this: serene and natural surroundings of Truro on Cape Cod set the scene. You’re stress-free, away from the pulls of the adventures of daily life. You can focus; really focus on cooking and understanding how to prepare meals that serve the purpose of your life.
Luscious feasts of seasonal, natural foods and excursions to historic Cape Cod towns round out this unique opportunity.
You’ll chill, explore, discuss, discover and master the art of cooking. Robert, Eric, Marianne and I promise you a most excellent adventure.
Thursday, October 27
- Arrive at Hedgebound Estate in Truro at 4 pm
- Enjoy a free afternoon to explore the inn, take a walk around the grounds or to the beach
- Dinner will be served at 7:00 PM
- Lecture/ discussion from 8:30 to 10:00 PM
Friday, October 28
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM
- Cooking class 9:00 to noon
- 12:30 we’ll depart on a mid-Cape excursion, making our way to several quaint and unique historic Cape Cod towns, including Eastham, Orelans and Chatham
- We’ll arrive back at the inn for dinner at 6:30. Dinner at 7:00 PM.
- Lecture/ discussion following dinner
- Wine and beer tasting (most likely beginning with dinner…it is Friday after all)
Saturday, October 29
- We’ll begin with a light breakfast followed by a breakfast cooking class
- Brunch will be served at 11:00 AM
- 1 PM we’ll depart on an excursion to the famous hamlet of Provincetown
- We’ll head back to the inn for a dinner and a Halloween party featuring lots of great food, beer and wine and live entertainment (costumes, masks and tricks and treats…optional)!
Sunday, October 30
- Breakfast will be served at 9:00
- Checkout is at noon
- We say our farewells (boo-hoo) and head home to lead lives of wellness and robust vitality
A Little about Hedgebound Estate
Hedgebound Estate, a historic property set on over 3 landscaped and private acres, offers elegant and charming accomodations with incredible details. Nestled in the National Seashore, it is the perfect location for your next family reunion, special occassion, retreat, workshop or get-a-way. It has been carefully renovated and updated, combining the warmth and charm of Cape Cod with luxury living. www.hedgebound.com
Sign up now as spots are limited
Need another reason to sign up…right now?
It’s Cape Cod in October.
Nothing scary about this party!
Reservation Requests & More Information
October 27 through October 30, 2016 / $975.00 per person double occupancy / $1,425.00 single occupancy (All inclusive)