Kyocera Lightweight Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
I got my first Kyoera ceramic ten inch fry pan and fell in love. I use it every single day.
Kyocera is known for their impeccable ceramic rust resistant knife blades. Learning that they are using Kyo glaze to create an impeccable nonstick sauté pan was welcome news, especially for this non-fan of non-stick. I worry what's on those pans anyway. Not anymore.
The Kyocera pan features a proprietary ceramic nonstick coating technology that outperforms other brands and at first blush is exceeding most consumers expectations for length of use.
I sautéed seasoned tempeh with a little bit of oil for browning and not for non-stick purposes. The tempeh browned evenly and did not stick to the pan.
Vegetables also browned evenly and did not stick to the pan.
Here's more reasons why I love these fry pans
- The Kyocera sauté pan is a medium to lightweight.
- The handle is comfortable to hold and the pan and handle are oven-safe up to 400 degrees F.
- A heavy gauge aluminum and stainless steel base means the pain heats quickly, and evenly so that everything cooks at the same time.
- The ceramic coating means that foods do not stick to the surface, even if you burn them!
- It cleans like a dream.
- The pans are scratch and abrasion-resistant, and while you still need to treat your cookware with care, you can use metal utensils on it, which you can’t on most other nonstick pans. (Don't use metal tools, though. Use a lovely wooden spoon, ok?)
While searching reviews and consumer comments, I could find not one negative comment. It’s a great pan.
Free shipping for orders over $100!
All shipping is limited to the Continental U.S.